07 June 2011

New workshop in Toronto!

A few weeks ago I tried out a new workshop in Cobourg. It was just an afternoon session, called Walking The Poem. It went really well, but I felt that the concept need a full day. So I've scheduled a full-day version of Walking The Poem for mid-July in Toronto. Here are the details:



STUART ROSS'S
WALKING THE POEM


Write in ways
you’ve never
written before!


Poet and writing teacher Stuart Ross offers a relaxed, supportive workshop for poets at all levels. Walking the Poem focuses on creating new work and exploring the possibilities of those texts, as each poem multiplies and mutates.

Sunday, July 10, 10 am - 5 pm
Dupont/Symington area, Toronto

Fee: $80 includes materials and light snacks
Space is limited. To register, write
hunkamooga@sympatico.ca



The starting points for some of the work in this workshop will be strategies I've used in my Poetry Boot Camps. But we'll take those and really run with them here. I think this is going to be a sort of fun and exhausting experience!

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home