06 December 2009

Mansfield Launch this Wednesday in Toronto!

Since 2007, I've been editor at Mansfield Press; I'm real proud of the books I've put through there: great and unusual collections by Alice Burdick, Jason Heroux, David W. McFadden, Lillian Necakov, Steve Venright.

This season, I'm responsible for acquiring and editing three of the books being launched on Wednesday: the novel Dog Eat Rat, by Tom Walmsley; the debut collection Something Burned Along the Southern Border, by Robert Earl Stewart; and Jim Smith's return to poetry, Back Off, Assassin! New and Selected Poems. Incredible books by incredible authors, with gorgeous cover designs by Mansfield publisher Denis De Klerck.

If you're in or near Toronto, I hope you can join us for our fall celebration. And bring your posse.



Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home