04 January 2008

Lemon Hound meets Razovsky, plus Vancouver Poetry Boot Camps

Nope, this isn't another Razovsky poem.

Poet Sina Queyras, who I met in October at the Banff/Calgary Wordfest, recently interviewed me by email for her Lemon Hound blog. Sina is the author of three excellent poetry books, Teethmarks, Slip, and Lemon Hound, and the editor of a broad-ranging anthology, Open Field: 30 Contemporary Canadian Poets.

Anyway, here's the interview.

I feel sorta sheepish that I didn't put up the link earlier, and it only occurred to me to do so when I found it thrown to on Angela Rawlings' increasingly Icelandic blog. Thanks, Angela!

Meanwhile, all is chugging along here in Vancouver. Had a great visit with Lance La Rocque, who is also visiting here, from Wolfville. And a nice Mexican dinner with Brian Kaufman and Karen Green, of Anvil Press/sub-Terrain.

Tomorrow and Sunday I'm doing mini-Boot Camps (still one space available in each! please send any interested Vancouverites my way!), which oughta be fun.

Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home